MINDstrain agent in Sweden
Anders works as an international lecturer and development consultant, since more than 16 years, fulltime. He has published 9 books in leadership and communication. Anders is active in several countries and is frequently lecturing in Europe, USA and Asia.
Anders has an active interest in athletics as well as nature and refers in many of his sessions to everyday situations and experiences.
Anders has a very substantiated and interactive style in his lectures and makes everyone involved.
Anders lectures and holds seminars in Swedish and English.
Family, Challenge, Nature, Facts Athletics, Innovation, Create
Certified MINDstrain consultant
Certified MINDstrain coach
New as a Manager
Founder of IOL
After working for many years in the Pharmaceutical Industry, I continued 2012 and joined IOL Tool.
IOL Tool is a company that works with leadership development and various leadership tools.
I am certified Life Coach via Strandska Utvecklingshuset AB in Gothenburg. The certification is based on the guidelines set by the ICF (International Coach Federation) for coaches.
I work according to ICF’s ethical guidelines and follow ICF core competencies.
Developing people in leadership and through coaching feels like a perfect combination, as people are one of my major interests. Listening is one of my absolute strengths.
To contribute to people’s ability to manage and prevent stress within MINDStrain feels like a great opportunity.
MINDstrain agent in Norway
It can be in relation to personal development, management development, team development and organizational development. She also helps companies and executives with strategy development and goals so that strategies are met.
Mia began her studies with child welfare. She continued with psychology, philosophy, work and organization psychology and leadership and management.
Mia combines extensive theoretical knowledge with a practical understanding so tools conveyed can be used immediately, with outstanding effect.
Extensive experience in this area has made Mia able to extract the essence of vast amounts of knowledge / information and then making it available to organizations and people.
- How to convert resistance in to participation in all processes of change leadership, reorganization and restructuring, as well as how to get self-motivated managers and employees.
- Making organizations’ goals pleasurable and motivational for employees.
- The psychology of teamwork and networking as an important tool to get large and small networks to actually benefit from each other’s expertise and diversity.
- How to build healthy family and a healthy and thriving personal life
MINDstrain agent in Kenya
Working for years in international settings have sharpened my focus on four important stepping stones when exploring new paths:
- Awareness and exploration of diversity in all its many forms – sharpening the ability to look ”beyond” your own perspective to recognise own biases.
- Engaging in true participation – with all the listening, unexpected outcomes, challenges and new insights it brings about.
- Create room for reflections and learning – including understanding how the surrounding environment influences change and focus.
- Allowing for the individual to gain control and take responsibility for own change.
As a Certified MINDstrain coach and Agent for MINDstrain in Kenya I believe that stress-free mental health is a possibility for all workplaces, communities and individuals. MINDstrain does not offer you a life or workplace without stress, challenges or problems – but provides you with easy implementable tools and knowledge to both halt and prevent burnouts, stress and anxiety that hampers your life or efficiency.’
“Steps are what make action and change happen – but also potentially make them fall apart. Steps connect people or separate people. When we step in, up, forward, out, aside, down or even back consciously – we can create. If we do not take steps, nothing happens!”
- Certified MINDStrain Coach
- NLP Master Practitioner
- Certified Life Coach
- Master, Communications & Social Science
- Bachelor, International Development
- Certified Facilitator of groups
- Certified Professional JUMP! Facilitator
- Certified Conversation Saloon Facilitator
- Certified Systemic Consultant
- Consultant, Prog. Dev., Courses and Training – FTF, UNICEF, Cowi, Kampsax
- Founder and owner of WonderWalk
- Founder and manager of Here we are Kenya
MINDstrain agent in Germany & Holland
My toolbox is strongly developed in relation to Sales- and Service management.
THE 5 BEST CHARACTERISTICS OF MY BEHAVIOR
- Has undertaken commercial jobs since a very young age.
- Knowledge and experiences of entrepreneur- and leadership in more than 3 decades
- Positive attitude through a burning optimistic mindset to all people
- Open-minded and adoptable for changes in my life
- “Never give up” minded – fighting as a front liner
THE 5 GREATEST ACHIEVED BUSINESSS SUCCESSES ARE
- Turnaround of a big international company within the consumer good industry, which had more than 1800 employees, split between19 subsidiaries during the mid-90’. The company had a loss of +EURM 20 and achieved an operations margin >10 % within five years.
- Founding and co-founding of 7 companies in where 5 of them are successful existing companies, and two of them are Gazelle companies. One company has achieved the three A’s. In the mid 90´Stig Sølvhøj and I where business partners in a Danish consultancies. I lately made a “startup” with car renting/leasing in Denmark, as a “one man show”.
- Co-piloting in making alternative ambitious strategies and implementation within a period of time as Managing Director to secure success with the new strategy.
- Coaching of senior management for big European companies e.g. VW, on the 2. Management level, Bestseller, Philips.
- Sales management training sessions held in Danish, English and in German languages on the 3 organizational levels.