MYstrain is an e-learning program that builds on the MINDstrain method
With MYstrain, you get valuable tools for preventing stress and strengthening your resilience.
We sometimes influence external stressors, and yet pressures, stresses and challenges are part of life. Therefore, we need to make sure we have tools to deal with ourselves if we want to avoid stress.
Test yourself and find out if MYstrain is a program for you.
If you can answer yes to min. 3 of these statements, MYstrain will probably be valuable for you:
- I often worry
- I often think about the past and try to find answers
- I have a hard time controlling my thoughts
- I often experience myriad of thoughts
- When I’m in a stressed situation, my quality of sleep is significantly impaired
- When I experience pressure, I have physical symptoms such as abdominal pain, chest tightness, dizziness, palpitations, etc.
- I often overthink
THE MYSTRAIN PROGRAM
Consists of 20 modules.
Each module contains an animation film, info boxes, reflection exercises and much more.
You will receive a diploma once you complete the program.
The program is flexible and can be completed at any time.
Be among the first to receive more information when we launch MYstrain in April 2020. Register your email here:
THE MINDSTRAIN METHOD
MINDstrain is a further development of metacognitive therapy, a theoretical psychological model developed by Adrian Wells and Hans M. Nordahl in 1995.
THE RESEARCH BEHIND
During the period 1998 – 2006, the University of Wisconsin conducted a study with 30,000 participants in the United States documenting that it is the thought of stress.