MINDstrain contact in Norway
Line is a teacher and she is certified in a wide range of coaching- and therapy disiplines.
She is passionate about igniting the imagination of what’s possible so people get motivated and inspired to create their best life. Through outstanding inner and outer leadership, and a work culture of confident, engaged and passionate eployees, you’ll achieve exceptional results, and Line helps companies create that.
She also teaches children and youth in school tools to master their thoughts and feelings, get more confident, raise their self esteem and create their best life.
- MINDstrain Coach
- Tipping Point Methodology Coach
- Thought Field (TFT) Therapist
- Passion Test Facilitator
- Passion Test for Business Consultant
- Goal Mapping Practitioner
- Vitality Test Coach
- Life Coach
- Dream Coach
- New Dreaming TM Technician
- Intuition 365 Coach
- Health Coach
MINDstrain agent in Kenya
Working for years in international settings have sharpened my focus on four important stepping stones when exploring new paths:
- Awareness and exploration of diversity in all its many forms – sharpening the ability to look ”beyond” your own perspective to recognise own biases.
- Engaging in true participation – with all the listening, unexpected outcomes, challenges and new insights it brings about.
- Create room for reflections and learning – including understanding how the surrounding environment influences change and focus.
- Allowing for the individual to gain control and take responsibility for own change.
As a Certified MINDstrain coach and Agent for MINDstrain in Kenya I believe that stress-free mental health is a possibility for all workplaces, communities and individuals. MINDstrain does not offer you a life or workplace without stress, challenges or problems – but provides you with easy implementable tools and knowledge to both halt and prevent burnouts, stress and anxiety that hampers your life or efficiency.’
“Steps are what make action and change happen – but also potentially make them fall apart. Steps connect people or separate people. When we step in, up, forward, out, aside, down or even back consciously – we can create. If we do not take steps, nothing happens!”
- Certified MINDStrain Coach
- NLP Master Practitioner
- Certified Life Coach
- Master, Communications & Social Science
- Bachelor, International Development
- Certified Facilitator of groups
- Certified Professional JUMP! Facilitator
- Certified Conversation Saloon Facilitator
- Certified Systemic Consultant
- Consultant, Prog. Dev., Courses and Training – FTF, UNICEF, Cowi, Kampsax
- Founder and owner of WonderWalk
- Founder and manager of Here we are Kenya
MINDstrain agent in Germany & Holland
My toolbox is strongly developed in relation to Sales- and Service management.
THE 5 BEST CHARACTERISTICS OF MY BEHAVIOR
- Has undertaken commercial jobs since a very young age.
- Knowledge and experiences of entrepreneur- and leadership in more than 3 decades
- Positive attitude through a burning optimistic mindset to all people
- Open-minded and adoptable for changes in my life
- “Never give up” minded – fighting as a front liner
THE 5 GREATEST ACHIEVED BUSINESSS SUCCESSES ARE
- Turnaround of a big international company within the consumer good industry, which had more than 1800 employees, split between19 subsidiaries during the mid-90’. The company had a loss of +EURM 20 and achieved an operations margin >10 % within five years.
- Founding and co-founding of 7 companies in where 5 of them are successful existing companies, and two of them are Gazelle companies. One company has achieved the three A’s. In the mid 90´Stig Sølvhøj and I where business partners in a Danish consultancies. I lately made a “startup” with car renting/leasing in Denmark, as a “one man show”.
- Co-piloting in making alternative ambitious strategies and implementation within a period of time as Managing Director to secure success with the new strategy.
- Coaching of senior management for big European companies e.g. VW, on the 2. Management level, Bestseller, Philips.
- Sales management training sessions held in Danish, English and in German languages on the 3 organizational levels.